Friday, April 4, 2008

I (heart) Plant sale

Just got back from the Botanical gardens plant sale, where Emily, CJ and I met earlier. I cannot say this strongly enough...GO! They have all kinds of great plants at great prices. I walked out with a box for $28. The plants look healthy AND they had people there to help me. People who actually know about plants. It was a madhouse, and not for the faint of heart, but well worth it. I am going to make this an annual event.

I am now sitting in my windowless cubical smelling fresh sage and rosemary (I just couldn't leave them in a hot car all day!). My co-workers think I am a hippie, but I think I lost them at Hot Yoga and my CSA membership...

To a good, green weekend!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I saw that. but I didn't make it out there. Maybe next year.

Elisa M said...

It is still going on. You can check it out at the Gardens website. I may go back tomorrow...