Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Eat your View

Last night I enjoyed beans from my own garden! Granted, it was only 2...but they were delicious. It was the first food from my own garden that I had grown from sead. You would have thought that I birthed these beans as excited and proud as I was. My garden is going crazy! I have zinnias in vases all over my house and basil out the...well, you know.

I need these things. I need to grow things and create life and beauty.

Now, if only I could get those damn chickens!!!

garden photos to come soon. Also coming soon: thoughts on sugar and ADD and society. they are brewing in me...

2 comments:

Natalie said...

ADD and sugar -that I want to hear about. While eating chocolate ice cream.

susan said...

I grew up with Japanese Silkies and they were kind of a pain, actually. And chickens, I learned, are somewhat aggressive actually.