Monday, March 31, 2008

Strawberries

Hello ladies, I am here to invite you all to come by and get some strawberry plants today! Emily Spear asked if she could come over after work to get a few plants, so I thought that if anyone else wants some and has some free time at any point today, they should come get some too. This is the perfect time, as they are just flowering, and will be bursting with strawberry goodness very soon.
BUT A WARNING FOLLOWS:
I have pink eye...in both eyes. I have no idea where this came from, but I went to the doctor this morning and was diagnosed. I have started my ointment treatment, so all should be well, but be wary and don't get too close to me. Cost benefit analysis...GO!
But it should be fun anyway, right?

3 comments:

Elisa M said...

I am in too! I am SUPER DUPER sensitive to pink eye and it causes major damage to my eyes, so I probably can't get too close to you. Or maybe I can have CJ get them for me...
sorry to be such a weirdo.

Emily Davis said...

My friend wants one, too. I'll get it when i get mine. I am pretty hearty.. I think I'll be okay...

Elisa M said...

I am coming by, but not gettin near you Anna! Sorry.
btw-do you need anything? Pink Eye sucks SO BAD.